Saturday, June 14, 2014

Panic, I have an interview

I better get stuck-in to the studying, need to get a job in another country so I can get out of the company I am in, but mainly for my family who are depending on me to get them home.

Lot of shit to cover - java is so huge.

will start with random googling of interview questions, this generally shows me what I dont know.

ridiculous -I have been programming for 20 years,

8 years in java in stock brokerage software - exchange facing, but I have to go through the indignity of an interview.

biggest problem is that I cant talk about what I do, I just do it. Hell I don't talk to anyone except to ilicit business related logic and rules and then I code it and get it tested.

oh well on-wards.

on top of it I just had to team lead for 2 years - onyl 40% coding.

feck gotta get the jargon going.

ok remember boy, appear intelligent, likable, able top solve problems and answer there stuff right.






No comments:

Post a Comment